10.28.2008

heading to the motherland ...

first of all, i feel like no one reads this.
except for jenna, of course. :)
either way .. i should journal,in general, more often.
so, here goes ...


Photobucket


i cannot believe i leave in 3 days! i am so overjoyed, i may not sleep on the plane. HA! yeah .... riiight. i could fall asleep just thinking about that flight ...

i have been waiting for this for so long ... it doesn't seem real. this war-torn nation has gripped my heart so deep .. i most likely will be of no help to my team, considering how overwhelmed with a variety of emotions i will be.

don't worry folks, i will take plenty of photos, and give every child a hug from you.

the BIG question: will blaire return safely, or "accidentally" lose her passport so she will have to STAY in africa?

we shall see ......

2 comments:

Jenna Cox said...

i dont care if i am the only one who reads this. It is good. Dang good. I need lots of Africa updates and pictures.

Jenna Cox said...

do you follow my blog? go to my page and press the button that says "follow this blog". DOOOO IT. miss you friend. hope Africa is awesome. Bring me back something.